4. TAM (TAM), a Brazil-based airline company, provides domestic and international air transportation services. The company operates scheduled passenger and cargo transport routes to 42 cities and serves an additional 40 domestic destinations through regional alliances. The stock accumulated 7.5% at close last week.
Emerging-Market ADRs: Winners and Losers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.