NEW YORK, SINGAPORE, LONDON and SAO PAULO, July 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) ( www.mmaglobal.com) today announced that Motricity ( www.motricity.com)has joined the MMA as a Global Premium Member. Through the delivery of relevance-driven merchandising, marketing and advertising solutions, Motricity empowers mobile operators, brands and agencies to maximize their reach with customers. Membership with the MMA will allow Motricity to reinforce the benefits and opportunities associated with mobile marketing and advertising.
Motricity's founder and CEO, Ryan Wuerch, will serve on the MMA Global Board of Directors. In addition, Motricity will provide leadership and support for the MMA Marketer and Agency Global Awards program, which recognizes leaders and innovators in the mobile marketing industry. The company will also hold a board seat on the MMA North American Regional Executive Committee.
"We are thrilled to welcome Motricity as the latest Global Premium Member of the MMA," said Greg Stuart, MMA Global CEO. "Motricity's and Ryan's personal commitment to helping the MMA accelerate the growth of the mobile marketing industry is exactly the type of leadership we need to build and to solidify the mobile channel as a world-class marketing platform and indispensable part of the marketing mix.""The Mobile Marketing Association brings the leading brands and agencies in the world together to advance and accelerate the adoption of mobile marketing and advertising," Wuerch said. "Mobile marketing and advertising is a key growth area for Motricity, and as an MMA board member, I look forward to helping the MMA shape the direction of the industry." In addition to providing support for the Annual Awards Dinner and Ceremony, Motricity will sponsor the post-award gallery, which will showcase the best and brightest creative talent in the mobile marketing industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV