- an attractive premium of 47 percent to the closing price of St. Eugene shares on the TSX Venture Exchange on July 8, 2011 (based on Claude's July 8, 2011 closing price on the TSX);
- an excellent opportunity for the security holders of St. Eugene to realize immediate and substantial value for their St. Eugene securities;
- the logical consolidation of the Amisk Gold Project;
- the opportunity to participate in a highly liquid, diversified, quality gold producer, led by a management team with credible mine operating experience and a track record of value creation;
- immediate exposure to the strong current gold price environment through Claude's growing production and outstanding exploration upside on its three major projects; and
- a highly credible deal, subject only to customary conditions.
CLAUDE RESOURCES INC. CONFIRMS APPROACH TO ST. EUGENE MINING CORPORATION LTD.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.