NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- 8x8 (Nasdaq:EGHT) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $5.19, above its previous 52-week high of $5.18 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 3:31 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. 8x8 has a market cap of $301.9 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 117.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. 8x8, Inc. develops and markets telecommunications services for Internet protocol (IP), telephony, and video applications, as well as provides Web-based conferencing and unified communications services. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.6, equal to the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your EGHT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EGHT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV