Health Net Community Solutions, Inc. received two awards from the California Department of Health Care Services ( DHCS) for its contributions to quality improvement efforts within the Medi-Cal program.
|For More Information|
|Health Net Online Newsroom twitter.com/healthnet Health Net State Health Programs|
Health Net Community Solutions received the bronze quality award for outstanding performance in the California Department of Health Care Services 2010 Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems ( CAHPS ®) surveys for the Medi-Cal managed care program in Tulare County.
Health Net Community Solutions associate Carol Spencer, RN, also was recognized for her outstanding contribution to quality improvement efforts in the Medi-Cal managed care program. She was honored for her work on developing the Facility Site Review Tool that helps assess the physical accessibility of provider sites that care for Medi-Cal’s Seniors and Persons with Disabilities (SPD) population.
Through May 2012, medical coverage for the SPD population is transitioning to the Medi-Cal managed care program. The Facility Site Review Tool evaluates provider offices to help ensure that physical accessibility − such as parking for disabled patients, ample door width for wheelchairs, appropriate height for exam tables and other accommodations − are addressed. The DHCS rolled out this tool to all health plans in the Medi-Cal program.Health Net Community Solutions, Inc. is a subsidiary of Health Net of California, Inc. “Health Net is honored to be recognized by the California Department of Health Care Services for our quality improvement efforts,” said Dave Meadows, Health Net vice president of State Health Programs. “We take pride in collaborating with DHCS and our community and provider partners to offer dependable and quality service to Medi-Cal beneficiaries.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV