Rurban Financial Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2011 Earnings And Conference Call Schedule
DEFIANCE, Ohio, July 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rurban Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: RBNF) plans to announce the results of its 2011 second quarter on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 after the market closes.
The Company will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter results on Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Mark A. Klein, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Anthony V. Cosentino, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call. The live conference call can be accessed via the Company's website, www.rurbanfinancial.net. An audio archive will be available on the Company's website for one month following the conference call.
About Rurban Financial Corp.
Based in Defiance, Ohio, Rurban Financial Corp. is a financial services holding company with two wholly-owned subsidiaries: The State Bank and Trust Company (State Bank) and RDSI Banking Systems (RDSI). State Bank operates through 18 banking centers in seven Northwestern Ohio counties, one banking center in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and loan production offices in Columbus, Ohio and Angola, Indiana. State Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including trust services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. RDSI provides data and item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest. Rurban's common shares are listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RBNF.SOURCE Rurban Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV