Ruddick Reaches New 52-Week High (RDK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ruddick Corporation (NYSE:RDK) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $45.74, above its previous 52-week high of $44.89 with 123,519 shares traded as of 12:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 240,400 shares over the past 30 days. Ruddick has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 21.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Ruddick Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the operation of a regional chain of supermarkets primarily in the southeastern and mid-Atlantic United States, and the District of Columbia. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your RDK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV