NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- WILEY JOHN & SONS (NYSE:JW.A) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $53.02, above its previous 52-week high of $53 with 24,944 shares traded as of 10:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 109,000 shares over the past 30 days. WILEY JOHN & SONS has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 16.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, publishes print and electronic products that provide content and digital solutions to customers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.7, equal to the average media industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your JW.A trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about JW.A
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV