NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- World Acceptance Corporation (Nasdaq:WRLD) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $68.96, above its previous 52-week high of $68.90 with 55,118 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 196,900 shares over the past 30 days. World Acceptance has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 27.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. World Acceptance Corporation engages in small-loan consumer finance business. It offers short-term small loans, medium-term larger loans, related credit insurance, and ancillary products and services, as well as loans standardized by amount and maturity. The company has a P/E ratio of 12, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your WRLD trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about WRLD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV