Otelco To Release 2011 Second Quarter Results
Otelco Inc. (NASDAQ:OTT) (TSX:OTT.un), a wireline telecommunication services provider in Alabama, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire and West Virginia, today announced that it will release its 2011 second quarter financial and operational results after the close of trading on Wednesday, August 3, 2011. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter results on Thursday, August 4, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). To listen to the call, participants should dial (719) 457-2679 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A telephonic replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) August 4, 2011 through August 13, 2011 by dialing (719) 457-0820 and entering Confirmation Code 5292035.
The live broadcast of Otelco’s quarterly conference call will be available online at www.OtelcoInc.com or www.earnings.com on August 4, 2011, beginning at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will be available at approximately 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and continue for 30 days.
Otelco Inc. provides wireline telecommunications services in Alabama, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire and West Virginia. The Company’s services include local and long distance telephone, network access, transport, digital high-speed data lines and dial-up internet access, cable television and other telephone related services. With more than 99,000 voice and data access lines, which are collectively referred to as access line equivalents, Otelco is among the top 25 largest local exchange carriers in the United States based on number of access lines. Otelco operates ten incumbent telephone companies serving rural markets, or rural local exchange carriers. It also provides competitive retail and wholesale communications services through several subsidiaries. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.OtelcoInc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV