Omnicell Stock Hits New 52-Week High (OMCL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Omnicell (Nasdaq:OMCL) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $16.63, above its previous 52-week high of $16.53 with 7,496 shares traded as of 10:02 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 159,400 shares over the past 30 days. Omnicell has a market cap of $539.2 million and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 13.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Omnicell, Inc. develops, markets, sells, and supports medication and supply dispensing systems to the healthcare industry primarily in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 116.3, equal to the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your OMCL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV