1. China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC - Get Report), a holding company, engages in the production of construction materials required for large-scale infrastructure, commercial and residential developments. The company conducts its operations through a network of 5 ready-mixed concrete plants in Beijing and 16 portable concrete plants located across China. CADC operates through two wholly owned subsidiaries and one variable interest entity.
6 Cement Stocks Worth Buying: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.