1. China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC), a holding company, engages in the production of construction materials required for large-scale infrastructure, commercial and residential developments. The company conducts its operations through a network of 5 ready-mixed concrete plants in Beijing and 16 portable concrete plants located across China. CADC operates through two wholly owned subsidiaries and one variable interest entity.
Both the analysts covering the stock recommend a buy on it. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 250.9% to $6.00 over the next 12 months.
Revenue for the third quarter of 2011 increased 41% to $23.1 million over the year-ago period. GAAP net income stood at $3.6 million or 19 cents per share, which compares to $2.4 million or 15 cents per share in the comparable quarter prior year. At the end of the quarter, the company's backlog increased 30% to $87 million as compared to Dec. 31, 2010. CADC's new business pipeline and bids outstanding, which is a measure of the value of bids it has submitted for the concrete sales and manufacturing services business segments, was $32.1 million, up 13% sequentially.During the final week of April, the company announced receiving two high-speed rail contracts valued $3.9 million. The company's manufacturing services business segment, which has 25 portable plants under contract, secured the contracts. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 6 Cement Stocks Worth Buying portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV