1. China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC - Get Report), a holding company, engages in the production of construction materials required for large-scale infrastructure, commercial and residential developments. The company conducts its operations through a network of 5 ready-mixed concrete plants in Beijing and 16 portable concrete plants located across China. CADC operates through two wholly owned subsidiaries and one variable interest entity.
6 Cement Stocks Worth Buying: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.