2. CRH (CRH), a diversified building materials company, engages in the manufacture and distribution of building material products like cement, concrete products, aggregates, asphalt and others. The company's operations are divided into six business segments with subsidiaries operating in almost 19 countries.
6 Cement Stocks Worth Buying: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.