Bemis Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BMS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bemis Company (NYSE:BMS) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $34.31, above its previous 52-week high of $34.25 with 49,268 shares traded as of 9:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 929,300 shares over the past 30 days. Bemis has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 3.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Bemis Company, Inc. manufactures and sells flexible packaging products and pressure sensitive materials in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in two segments, Flexible Packaging and Pressure Sensitive Materials. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your BMS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV