NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Walt Disney (DIS), News Corporation (NWSA), McGraw-Hill (MHP), IMAX (IMAX), Meredith (MDP), Focus Media (FMCN) and Time Warner (TWX) are media-related stocks with nearly 75% buy ratings, as polled by Bloomberg.
These seven media-related stocks topped broader indices during the last 12 months. Collectively, they garnered 66% gains during the last year, compared to the Dow's 25%. Analysts rated these stocks highly and their earnings are seen growing at 20% to 22% over the coming year. The stocks have average buy ratings of 63% and analysts identify a mean upside potential of 18% to 20%, according to Bloomberg consensus.
The stocks are stacked in terms of buy ratings, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV