Merrill Lynch Wealth Management led all financial services firms on Barron’s “America’s Top 100 Women Financial Advisors” list again this year, with 33 in the rankings. This is the sixth year Merrill Lynch Wealth Management has led the list.
Among the top 10, and returning to the list from last year, are Private Wealth Advisors Lorna Meyer of San Francisco at No. 4 and Melissa Corrado Harrison of Denver at No. 9.
“The outstanding showing by our advisors on this Barron’s list is the result of the exceptional client focus that they display each and every day in their practices,” said John Thiel, head of U.S. Wealth Management and the Private Banking and Investment Group, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management. “They demonstrate what the power of the right advisor can mean and we all applaud their achievements.”
Financial Advisor Christina Benson Boyd was featured in a Barron’s article linked to the list – “Rich Advice” – about the value of advisors especially during difficult markets and their aftermaths. “Service is the key to success,” Benson Boyd said. “Taking an interest in clients' lives helps to minimize the amount of stress associated with complex money-related decisions of all kinds.”The 33 Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Financial Advisors and Private Banking and Investment Group Private Wealth Advisors among Barron’s 2011 Top 100 are:
- Lorna Meyer – Private Wealth Advisor, San Francisco, California.
- Melissa Corrado Harrison – Private Wealth Advisor, Denver, Colorado.
- Debbie Jorgenson – Financial Advisor, San Francisco, California.
- Linda Stephans – Private Wealth Advisor, Chicago, Illinois.
- Kristina Van Liew – Private Wealth Advisor, Chicago, Illinois.
- Valery Craane – Financial Advisor, New York, New York.
- Janine Craane – Financial Advisor, New York, New York.
- Cynthia Hewitt – Financial Advisor, Wilmington, Delaware.
- Sharon Oberlander – Financial Advisor, Chicago, Illinois.
- Dodee Crockett – Financial Advisor, Dallas, Texas.
- Patricia Bell – Financial Advisor, Short Hills, New Jersey.
- Courtney Moore – Private Wealth Advisor, New York, New York.
- Christina Benson Boyd – Financial Advisor, Wayzata, Minnesota.
- Maureen Raihle – Financial Advisor, Chicago, Illinois.
- Lois Cartwright – Financial Advisor, Dallas, Texas.
- Betty Cinq-Mars – Financial Advisor, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Susan Heuer – Financial Advisor, Houston, Texas.
- Barbara Bencini – Financial Advisor, Wayzata, Minnesota.
- Marie Benedetti – Financial Advisor, San Francisco, California.
- Theresa Ward – Financial Advisor, Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Carol Brandt – Financial Advisor, Chicago, Illinois.
- Alyssa Moeder – Private Wealth Advisor, New York, New York.
- Courtney Liddy – Private Wealth Advisor, New York, New York.
- Nan Shertzer – Financial Advisor, Dallas, Texas.
- Marie Vanerian – Financial Advisor, Detroit, Michigan.
- Donna Di Ianni – Financial Advisor, Aspen, Colorado.
- Marcie Behman – Financial Advisor, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Judith Werbitt – Financial Advisor, White Plains, New York.
- Hilary Giles – Private Wealth Advisor, Menlo Park, California.
- Suzanne Killea – Private Wealth Advisor, Menlo Park, California.
- Mary Mullin – Financial Advisor, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Kathleen Rosfelder – Financial Advisor, Pepper Pike, Ohio.
- Sybil Sternlieb – Financial Advisor, Garden City, New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV