Spartan Stores Reaches New 52-Week High (SPTN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Spartan Stores (Nasdaq:SPTN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $21.22, above its previous 52-week high of $20.76 with 5,699 shares traded as of 9:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 134,500 shares over the past 30 days. Spartan Stores has a market cap of $454.6 million and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are up 22.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Spartan Stores, Inc. operates as a grocery distributor and grocery retailer principally in Michigan and Indiana. The company operates in two segments, Distribution and Retail. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, below the average wholesale industry P/E ratio of 14.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SPTN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV