Coleman Cable Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CCIX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Coleman Cable (Nasdaq:CCIX) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $16.49, above its previous 52-week high of $16.23 with 10,330 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 160,300 shares over the past 30 days. Coleman Cable has a market cap of $275.4 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 157.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Coleman Cable, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and supply of electrical wire and cable products for consumer, commercial, and industrial applications in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.4, below the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 21.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CCIX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV