Xplore Technologies Names New VP Of Operations Following Rollout Of Newest Rugged Tablet Line
Xplore Technologies Corp. (OTCMarkets.com-XLRT), a recognized leader in the rugged tablet PC industry announced that it has named Steven C. Linahan its new Vice President of Operations.
“Steve brings demonstrated expertise in all aspects of global trade, sourcing, supply chain management, lean process implementation and manufacturing operations,” said Mark Holleran, President and Chief Operating Officer of Xplore. “We are delighted to welcome him to the team as we continue our aggressive roll-out of the new C5 line of Xplore rugged tablets. He has a proven record of delivering synchronized supply chain solutions and operational efficiencies through strategic planning and tactical execution. He will be welcome addition to our executive management.”
Mr. Linahan is a 30-year electronics industry veteran with background in supply chain, manufacturing operations and logistics. He has worked with companies such as Quanta, Flextronics, Sanmina/SCI, AT&T, SMTC, 3Com and several start-up high tech computer and networking companies. Notable customers that he has worked with include Dell, Sun, HP, IBM and Schneider Electric, among many others.
He has been active in the global outsourcing and electronics manufacturing industry since the mid-80’s, supporting factories and products in the US, Europe, Mexico , China and APAC. He has held roles in process engineering, test development, supply chain, customer advocacy as well as business development prior to his senior and executive leadership roles.He has also been recognized for accomplishments and expertise in lean initiatives, cycle time reductions, quality improvements, cost reduction and process improvements as well as operationally scaling companies. Xplore is ramping up as it continues its worldwide launch of its line of five new rugged tablet PCs. The iX104C5 line includes five different models developed for use in a variety of environments and applications:
- iX104C5 DMSR™ - Dual-Mode Sunlight-Readable Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DM™ - Dual-Mode Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DML™ - Dual-Mode Lite Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 M™ - Military Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DMCR™ - Dual-Mode Clean Room Xtreme Tablet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV