Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASYS), a global supplier of production and automation systems and related supplies for the manufacture of solar cells, semiconductors, and sapphire and silicon wafers, today announced that the Company and its subsidiaries will exhibit at the 2011 Intersolar North America and SEMICON West solar and semiconductor industry trade shows taking place July 12-14 in San Francisco, California at the Moscone Center.
Amtech and its solar subsidiaries, Tempress Systems, Inc. and R2D Automation, will exhibit at Intersolar North America 2011 at Moscone Center West Hall (Booth #9435).
Amtech and its Bruce Technologies, Inc., P.R Hoffman Machine Products Inc., and R2D Automation subsidiaries will exhibit at SEMICON West 2011 at Moscone Center South Hall (Booth #2143).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV