Buenos Aires, Argentina
Average July temperature: 58
Tango? Hot. You? Not so much.
Buenos Aires began July with low temperatures in the upper 30s but still warms to tourists in its cold winter months. Those looking to trace the footsteps of Eva Peron, Jorge Luis Borges or even the thousands of tango dancers who came before can do so at a discount as the temperatures drop.
"Long-haul flights are still going to be a little more pricey than they would be domestically, but it's the offseason there, so you might get some deals," Banas says. "In many cases, it's much less expensive than going to Europe."It's every bit as interesting, though, and visitors will need extra memory cards when shooting the pastel-painted buildings along the Caminito, the museums and gardens along Avenida del Libertador and the cafes and street performers in San Telmo. Come hungry, however, as all that cold weather makes the hot asado barbecue and bottles of malbec nice options for keeping warm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV