- Estimated second quarter 2011 net production of 92 – 97 MMcfe/d including net production of 3,000 – 3,120 Bbls/d of liquids, which represents an increase of 13% and 58% compared to the first quarter of 2011, respectively.
- Drilled 17 gross (17 net) horizontal wells targeting the Slave Point light oil resource in the Evi field with a 100% success rate.
- Drilled 4 gross (3.5 net) wells in the Nikanassin resource play at Narraway with a 100% success rate including the drilling of 1 gross (1 net) horizontal well.
- Recently resumed drilling and completion operations at Evi and Narraway following spring break-up.
- Completed initial public offering on June 1, 2011 at a price of US$13.00 per common share raising total gross proceeds of US$195 million. Following the offering, Forest Oil Corporation (“Forest”) owns 82.3% of the outstanding common shares of Lone Pine. To our knowledge, Forest currently intends to distribute, or spin-off, to Forest’s shareholders its remaining ownership in Lone Pine approximately four months following the offering.
Lone Pine Resources Announces Financial And Operations Update, Second Half 2011 Guidance And Executive Appointments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.