Acme United Corporation (NYSE AMEX: ACU) today announced that it has won the prestigious IDEA award for its Clauss AirShoc® line of garden products.
Walter C. Johnsen, Chairman and CEO said, “This award recognizes the extremely high performance, functionality, and innovation of our recently introduced family of AirShoc® garden tools. We are truly delighted to have been recognized, and appreciate the dedication and hard work by our team in their development.”
The Clauss AirShoc® professional line of lawn and garden tools consists of pruners, loppers, hedge shears, grass shears, garden shears, and branch saws. The product family has titanium bonded, non-stick blades, Microban® protected handles and blades, and a tool-less system that allows the user to change blades, as well as switch from a bypass pruner to an anvil pruner quickly.
Mr. Johnsen added that the product family has been shipping for approximately six months and that customer feedback has been excellent.ACME UNITED CORPORATION is an innovative supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments and safety products for school, home, office, industrial and hardware use.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV