Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCBI), today announced it will host a teleconference call for the financial community on July 20, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time, to discuss its second quarter 2011 financial results which will be released that morning. The public is invited to listen to this conference call by dialing 866-219-5829 at least 10 minutes prior to the call.
A replay of the conference call will be available at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on July 20, 2011, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on July 27, 2011. The public is invited to listen to this conference call replay by dialing 888-266-2081 and entering access code 1541125.
Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. is the parent bank holding company for Virginia Commerce Bank (the “Bank”), a Virginia state chartered bank that commenced operations in May 1988. The Bank pursues a traditional community banking strategy, offering a full range of business and consumer banking services through twenty-eight branch offices, one residential mortgage office and one wealth management services office, principally to individuals and small-to-medium size businesses in Northern Virginia and the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV