NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Sensata Technologies Holding B.V (NYSE:ST) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $39.18, above its previous 52-week high of $39.10 with 69,196 shares traded as of 11:07 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 567,900 shares over the past 30 days. Sensata Technologies Holding B.V has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 29.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Sensata Technologies Holding B.V., an industrial technology company, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of sensors and controls worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 72.4, below the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 73.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ST trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ST
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV