NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Herman Miller (Nasdaq:MLHR) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $28.18, above its previous 52-week high of $28.14 with 244,563 shares traded as of 10:47 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 335,100 shares over the past 30 days. Herman Miller has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 9.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Herman Miller, Inc. engages in the research, design, manufacture, and distribution of office furniture systems, products, and related services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.3, below the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 26 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MLHR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MLHR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV