5. KLA-Tencor (KLAC - Get Report) makes equipment for the semiconductor and related nanoelectronics industries. The products are used in a number of other industries including the high brightness light emitting diode (HBLED), data storage and photovoltaic industries, as well as general materials research. The company will announce second-quarter results July 29.
12 Semiconductor Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.