5. KLA-Tencor (KLAC - Get Report) makes equipment for the semiconductor and related nanoelectronics industries. The products are used in a number of other industries including the high brightness light emitting diode (HBLED), data storage and photovoltaic industries, as well as general materials research. The company will announce second-quarter results July 29.
12 Semiconductor Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.