6. Lam Research (LRCX) makes semiconductor-processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. The company's etch and clean technologies enable customers to build integrated circuits. LAM will release fiscal fourth-quarter results July 28.
Net income is forecast at $138 million on sales of $749 million, compared to net income of $140 million on $695.3 million in sales, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are seen at $1.09, down marginally from $1.10 cents.
Of the 15 analysts covering the stock, 53% recommend it as a "buy" and 27% as a "hold." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 23% to $54.78.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV