7. Ultratech (UTEK) develops photolithography and laser-thermal-processing equipment designed for chipmakers. The company's second-quarter earnings are due July 21.
Of the five analysts covering the stock, 60% say it's a "buy" and the rest rate it a "hold." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to increase an average 21.4% to $37 within a year.
According to a Bloomberg poll, the company may report sales of $52.07 million, up 65% from $31.55 million. Net income is seen at $9.54 million, or 35 cents per share, versus $3.62 million, or 15 cents.In early May, the company announced the opening of its Asia Technology Center (ATC) in Taiwan, which will build products for the emerging HB-LED market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV