8. Hittite Microwave's (HITT) products are deployed in a raft of applications and markets, such as automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure and fiber optics, among others. HITT is scheduled to release second-quarter results July 21.
Of the six analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend it as a "buy" and the rest say it's a "hold." Data from Bloomberg has analysts forecasting the stock rising 12.3% to $70.20 in the coming 12 months.
According to consensus estimates from Bloomberg, the company may report sales of $68.52 million, increasing 16% from a year earlier. Net income is seen at $20.25 million, or 67 cents per share, which compares to $19.16 million, or 64 cents.The company recently launched three new ADCs suitable for digital storage oscilloscopes (DSOs). The three products feature integrated functions and can be evaluated with the Hittite EasySuite evaluation kits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV