10. Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) makes a range of linear and mixed-signal integrated circuits, commonly referred to as analog circuits. The company is due to release fiscal fourth-quarter earnings July 29.
Of the 27 analysts covering the stock, 44% say it's a "buy" and 48% a "hold." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 10.2% to $28.38 in the upcoming 12 months.
Net income is forecast at $129.3 million on sales of $626.4 million versus net income of $58.5 million on $566 million in sales, per the Bloomberg poll. Earnings per share are seen at 42 cents, up from 19 cents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV