11. Novellus Systems (NVLS) makes chip equipment. The company operates in two segments: the Semiconductor Group and the Industrial Applications Group. NVLS is scheduled to release second-quarter earnings July 11.
Of the 16 analysts covering the stock, 44% recommend it as a "buy," and 50% a "hold." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 8.2% to $39.50 over the next 12 months.
The same poll projects sales of $352.6 million, up 10% from a year earlier. Net income is pegged at $64.6 million, or 76 cents per share, compared with $63.4 million, or 66 cents. Gross margins will widen by 2%.The company recently announced that it shipped a VECTOR(R) plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) system to Xurui Guangdian, a joint venture company in China. SemiLEDs, a leading manufacturer of high-brightness light-emitting diodes (LEDs), is a partner in the venture. The new VECTOR will be installed at the SemiLEDs' plant in Foshan, China, and will be used for the manufacture of SemiLEDs' MvpLED high-efficiency LED products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV