12. MKS Instruments (MKSI) produces instruments used to measure and isolate gases in the manufacture of semiconductors and other products.
The company has three main product groups: Instruments and Control Systems, Power and Reactive Gas Products and Vacuum Products.
MKS plans to report second-quarter results July 20.
Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg expect the company to report sales of $220.7 million, little changed from $220.6 million a year earlier. Net income for the quarter is seen at $33.75 million, or 63 cents per share, compared with $33.37 million, or 65 cents. Gross margins for the quarter is estimated at 45% vs. 44.1%.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 60% rate it a "buy" and 20% rate it a "hold." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average of 7.5% to $28.50 in the upcoming 12 months. In mid-June, the company paid its authorized quarterly cash dividend of 15 cents per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV