1. Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) is a Korea-based designer and manufacturer of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for consumer applications, such as mobile phones, digital televisions and digital cameras. The company will announce fiscal first-quarter results July 27.
Net income is forecast at $20 million on sales of $200 million compared to a loss of $30.7 million on $194.7 million sales, analysts polled by Bloomberg report. Earnings per share are pegged at 51 cents.
Recently, the company along with ELMOS Semiconductor, announced it would ramp up production and start delivery of 0.35µm automotive qualified processed wafers to ELMOS. These process technologies target the automotive semiconductor market.
Of the five analysts covering the stock, 80% says it's a "buy" and the rest a "hold." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 71.4% to $19.63 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV