2. Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) makes implantation, dry strip and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips. Moreover, the company provides aftermarket service and support, including spare parts, equipment upgrades, maintenance services and customer training. Earnings for the second quarter are scheduled for July 28.
Of the three analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend it as a "buy." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 68.5% to $3 in the coming 12 months.
As per a Bloomberg consensus, the company is likely to report sales of $86.60 million, increasing 49% from $58.2 million. The company is seen swinging to a net profit of 1 cent per share from a net loss of 4 cents. Gross margins are seen widening to 34.5% from 33.4% in the first quarter.The company recently announced that a major foundry has selected its Integra ES plasma dry strip system to support advanced, high-volume device manufacturing facilities. Shipments of dry strip systems have started this month to multiple fabs worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV