4. TriQuint Semiconductor (TQNT) makes products for communications applications. The company will report second-quarter results July 28.
Sales are projected at $235.3 million versus $207.5 million, as per a Bloomberg consensus. Moreover, earnings are expected to grow to $29.8 million, or 17 cents per share, from $22.5 million, or 14 cents.
Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 54% recommend it as a "buy" and the rest a "hold." Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 42.3% to $14.50. Analysts at UBS recently initiated coverage on the stock with a "neutral" rating and price target of $11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV