Romney Is GOP Funding Frontrunner
NEW YORK (
The report officially establishes Romney as the clear front-runner among all Republican candidates as he out-raised the estimated combined second-quarter totals of
"Voters are responding to Mitt Romney's message that President Obama's policies have failed and that we need new leadership in Washington," said Spencer Zwick, Romney's finance chairman. "Our fundraising for the second quarter represents the strong support Mitt Romney has across the country."
Romney's campaign reported that the former Massachusetts governor has $12.6 million in cash on hand.All presidential candidates were required to submit their second-quarter contributions to the Federal Election Commission by the beginning of July. A spokesperson for the FEC said that campaign funds would be posted on its Web site by mid-July, unless a candidate filed for an extension. -- Written by Joe Deaux in New York.
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV