NEW YORK, July 6, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited (the "Company") (HKEx: 338; SSE: 600688; NYSE: SHI) announced today that its Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010, filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on June 27, 2011, has been posted to the Company's website at http://www.spc-ir.com.hk/eng/report.asp. The soft copy of the Company's annual report on Form 20-F could also be downloaded through its website.
The Company will deliver within a reasonable time after request a hard copy of its 2010 annual report on Form 20-F, including its complete audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to any shareholder upon request.
To request a hard copy of the annual report, please write to:
Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited48 Jinyi Road, Jinshan District, Shanghai, PRCPostal Code: 200540Attention to: the Secretariat to the Board of DirectorsFor further information, please contact: Ms. Leona Zeng / Ms. Christy LaiRikes Hill & Knowlton LimitedTel: +852-2520-2201Fax: +852-2520-2241Email: email@example.com SOURCE Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV