EAST GREENVILLE, Pa., July 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Knoll, Inc. (NYSE: KNL), a leading designer and manufacturer of branded furniture, textiles and leather recognized for innovation and modern design, today announced that it plans to report financial results for the second quarter 2011 on Tuesday, July 19, 2011, prior to the opening of the market.
Knoll will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 to discuss its financial results. The call will include slides; participants are encouraged to listen to and view the presentation via webcast at http://www.knoll.com.
To access the webcast, go to "About Knoll" and click on "Investor Relations."
The conference call may also be accessed by dialing: North America 866 510-0704International 617 597-5362Passcode 88944600A replay of the webcast can be viewed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Knoll corporate website. In addition, an audio replay of the conference call will be available through July 26, 2011 by dialing 888 286-8010. International replay: 617 801-6888 (Passcode: 52017950). About Knoll Knoll is the recipient of the 2011 National Design Award for Corporate and Institutional Achievement from the Smithsonian's Copper-Hewitt, National Design Museum. Since 1938, Knoll has been recognized internationally for creating workplace and residential furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. Today, our commitment to modern design, our understanding of the workplace and our dedication to sustainable design has yielded a unique portfolio of products that respond and adapt to changing needs. Knoll is aligned with the U.S. Green Building Council and the Canadian Green Building Council and can help companies achieve Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design LEED workplace certification. Knoll is the founding sponsor of the World Monuments Fund Modernism at Risk program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV