WCA Waste Corporation Announces Date For Second Quarter 2011 Earnings Release And Conference Call
WCA Waste Corporation (NasdaqGM: WCAA) announced that it will report results on August 3, 2011 after the close of the market second quarter 2011. The Company will be hosting a conference call to discuss these results on August 4, 2011, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
To participate in the call, listeners should dial (866) 383-8119 and ask for the WCA Waste Corporation conference call and use pass code # 73960204. The call is also being broadcasted through a link on our website at http://www.wcawaste.com.
WCA Waste Corporation is an integrated company engaged in the
transportation, processing and disposal of non-hazardous solid waste.
The Company's operations consist of 25 landfills, 27 transfer
stations/material recovery facilities, and 29 collection operations
located throughout Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Kansas,
Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio,
South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. The Company's common stock is
traded on the NASDAQ Global Market System under the symbol “WCAA.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV