Law Office Of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L., Announces Investigation Of Ameron International Corporation
The Law Office of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L. is investigating the Board of Directors of Ameron International Corporation ("Ameron" or the "Company") (NYSE: AMN) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to complete a sale of the Company to National Oilwell Varco, Inc. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Ameron shareholders are to receive $85.00 in cash for each share of Ameron they own, for a transaction value of approximately $773 million.
The investigation involves whether the Board of Directors of Ameron breached their fiduciary duties to Ameron stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the transaction and whether Ameron has disclosed all material information to shareholders about the proposed transaction. Of particular interest, according to Yahoo Finance, one analyst has set a target price for the Company’s shares at $90.00 per share. Also, as recently as December 17, 2010, the Company’s stock was trading above $85.00 per share.
If you own stock in Ameron and wish to obtain additional information about your rights, or if you have information regarding the above investigation, please contact Jonathan M. Stein, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (561) 961-2244.
The Law Office of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L. represents shareholders and consumers in complex litigation, including class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website, www.jonathansteinlaw.com, and upon request from the firm. Jonathan M. Stein is the attorney responsible for the content of this release.
|Jonathan M. Stein, Esq.|
|Law Office of Jonathan M. Stein, P.L.|
|120 E. Palmetto Park Rd., Suite 420|
|Boca Raton, FL 33432|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV