Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of Ameron International Corporation
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Ameron International Corporation (NYSE - AMN) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company's efforts to sell AMN to National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE: NOV) in a transaction valued at approximately $772 million.
Under the terms of the definitive agreement, AMN shareholders will receive $85.00 per share. The price to be paid by NOV is significantly less than analyst estimates for AMN, which average $87.50 per share and one of which sets a stock price target of $90.00 per share. Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the approval of the transaction by the Company's board of directors; in particular, whether the Company undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of AMN.
If you own shares of AMN and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Matthew Houston toll free at (877) 935-7400 or to sign up online, visit www.hfesq.com . You may also email Mr. Houston at email@example.com . For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.hfesq.com .
Harwood Feffer LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Harwood Feffer LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.Attorney Advertising. (C) 2011 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com ). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV