The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of Immucor, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Immucor, Inc. (“Immucor” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BLUD) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to TPG Capital. Immucor shareholders will receive $27.00 in cash for each share of Immucor stock they own. The transaction has a total value of approximately $1.973 billion.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.zlk.com/immucor-blud, or call: 877-363-5972.
The investigation concerns whether the Immucor Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Immucor stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether TPG Capital is underpaying for Immucor shares, thus unlawfully harming Immucor stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target for Immcuor stock at $28.00 per share.
If you own common stock in Immucor and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, California and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major litigations involving mergers and acquisitions. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV