Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP Announces Investigation Of A-Power Energy Generation Systems, Ltd.
Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP has been retained to investigate A-Power Energy Generation Systems, Ltd. (“A-Power” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:APWR) for possible violations of the federal securities laws relating to materially false or misleading statements made to investors.
On June 27, 2011, trading in the shares of A-Power common stock was halted by NASDAQ prior to the Company announcing that its auditor had resigned and that A-Power would be delaying the filing of its Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. On July 1, 2011, A-Power issued a press release announcing that an independent member of the Company’s board or directors (“Board”) and the audit committee had resigned because he believed he would not be able to continue to work effectively as an independent member of the Board. Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP has been retained to investigate A-Power with respect to any materially false and misleading statements made to investors.
If you own shares of A-Power and would like to discuss this action, or if you have any questions concerning this notice or your rights as a potential class member or lead plaintiff, you may contact: Jeffrey S. Abraham or Philip T. Taylor of Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP toll free at (800) 440-8986, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP has extensive experience in shareholder and securities class action cases, and the firm has been ranked among the leading class action law firms in terms of recoveries achieved by a survey of class action law firms conducted by Institutional Shareholder Services.Attorney Advertising. Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV