NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Pulse Electronics (NYSE:PULS) is tomorrow, July 6, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 3 cents per share. At a price of $4.38 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Pulse has been 160,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pulse has a market cap of $179.7 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 18.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Pulse Electronics Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electronic components to original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and contract electronic manufacturers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 72, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 19.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PULS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV