The event: Phase II study of CYT387 in myelofibrosis.
The timeline: Data at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting, Dec. 10-13, 2011. An early peek at the CYT387 data could come in early November when ASH releases research abstracts for its annual meeting.
The stakes: YM BioSciences suffers from a credibility deficit. The company believes CYT387 is a best-in-class drug for myelofibrosis, capable of shrinking enlarged spleens, and most importantly reducing anemia without causing too many harmful side effects. Investors and potential partners want to see more data on CYT387 before they buy into YM Bioscience's story, which makes the ongoing phase II study critical for the company's future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV