Editor's Note: The original version of this story incorrectly stated the amount of Himax Technologies' dividend.NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Himax Technologies (Nasdaq:HIMX) is tomorrow, July 6, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $2.18 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 21.6%. The average volume for Himax has been 141,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Himax has a market cap of $771.4 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 7.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Himax Technologies, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and markets semiconductors for flat panel displays. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 31.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HIMX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV