NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for AT&T (NYSE:T) is tomorrow, July 6, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 43 cents per share. At a price of $31.70 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.4%. The average volume for AT&T has been 22.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. AT&T has a market cap of $187.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. AT&T Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunication services to consumers, businesses, and other service providers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.4, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of nine and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about T
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV