The Home Savings and Loan Company is pleased to announce the promotions of James R. Reske, CFA to Executive Vice President and Timothy W. Esson to Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Home Savings is a subsidiary of United Community Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: UCFC).
Reske joined Home Savings and its parent company, United Community Financial Corp. (UCFC), in May of 2008. In addition to continuing as both Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of UCFC, he now serves as Executive Vice President of Home Savings and oversees the Accounting/Finance, Retail and Information Technology divisions of Home Savings.
Esson joined Home Savings as Vice President/Finance in May of 2003. In his new role, he will assume direct responsibility for all of the financial activities of the Bank.
“We are lucky to have such highly successful and talented individuals as part of our management team,” said Patrick W. Bevack, President and CEO of United Community and Home Savings. “With their many years of individual experience in the accounting and financial services industry, they are indeed assets to the Company. I am confident they will continue to serve Home Savings well in their new positions.”With current assets of $2.3 billion, Home Savings operates 38 banking offices and seven loan production offices throughout Ohio and western Pennsylvania, employing over 600 people. Photos available upon request
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV