Xplore Technologies Names New VP Of Marketing As Roll-Out Of Rugged Tablet Line Expands
Xplore Technologies Corp. (OTCMarkets.com-XLRT), a recognized leader in the rugged tablet PC industry, announced that it has named John R. Osborne its new Vice President of Marketing.
“John brings a proven background in the marketing of rugged tablet computers following his Senior VP of Global Sales & Services position at General Dynamics-Itronix,” said Mark Holleran, President and Chief Operating Officer of Xplore. “As we continue our roll-out of the iX104C5 line, John’s extensive international experience and proven track record of creating strategic branding and marketing strategies as well as capitalizing on strategic alliances to develop new products, drive customer acquisition, incremental revenues and expansion into new verticals and industry segments will be a welcome addition to our team.”
Osborne comes to Xplore following his immediate past position at General Dynamics, where he was responsible for more than 20 percent growth in customer service revenue from 2009 to 2010. He also served as chief Marketing Officer for Entrust Investments, a private equity investment group; Senior Vice President, Global Sales, Marketing and Field Operations at Intermec Technologies, Inc.; CEO and co-founder of 10X Software and Executive VP, Marketing Sales and Services for drkoop.com, Inc.
Xplore is ramping up as it continues its worldwide launch of its line of five new rugged tablet PCs. The iX104C5 line includes five different models developed for use in a variety of environments and applications:
- iX104C5 DMSR™ - Dual-Mode Sunlight-Readable Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DM™ - Dual-Mode Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DML™ - Dual-Mode Lite Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 M™ - Military Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DMCR™ - Dual-Mode Clean Room Xtreme Tablet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV